Last updated: September 12, 2019
YeahWeKhan, LLC d/b/a Twoish (“us”, “we”, “our”) operates Twoish.com
TERMS OF SERVICE
Twoish’s Services provide a simple and quick means for users to connect with other individuals, and create events to share and connect with others.
Twoish is not the creator, organizer, or owner of the events listed on the Sites. Rather, Twoish provides its Site, which allow users to manage communications, invitations, registration, and organization of their events. The individual or group responsible for hosting the event is the Organizer. The Organizer is solely responsible for ensuring that any page displaying an event on the Site (and the event itself) meet all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations, and that the goods and services described on the event page are delivered as described and in an accurate satisfactory manner. The Organizer of a paid event selects the payment processing method for its event and such payment processing takes place off the Site. Twoish has no control or oversight over the events, and is not responsible for any action, liability, claim, or other issue that may arise at such events. Use of Site
By using our Site, you represent and warrant that:
1. You are at least 18 years old;
2. You are legally qualified to enter a binding contract with Twoish;
3. You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country;
4. You are not on any list of individuals prohibited from conducting business with the United States;
5. You are not prohibited by law from using our Site, or the services provided on our Site;
6. You have not have been convicted of or pled no contest to a felony or indictable offense (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence;
7. You are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry;
8. You do not have more than one account on our Site; and
9. You have not previously been removed from our Site by us, unless you have our express written permission to create a new account.
If at any time you cease to meet these requirements, you must immediately delete your account and stop your use of the Site. In the event of a violation of these requirements, or for any reason with or without cause, Twoish reserves the right to disable any user accounts.
By accessing and using the Site, you agree to:
1. Comply with these Terms, and check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any change;
2. Comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, and regulatory requirements;
3. Use the latest version of the Site and/or App;
4. Treat other users in a courteous and respectful manner, both on and off our Site;
5. Be respectful when communicating with any of our customer care representatives or other employees;
6. Maintain a strong password and take reasonable measures to protect the security of your login information.
7. Use your best judgement when meeting people for the first time, we are not liable for in person interactions or actions related to offline meetings.
8. Tell a friend where you’re going and who you’re going with.
9. Always meet in a public place.
10. Never give out personal information, like your address, to someone you do not know.
Intellectual Property Ownership
All information provided on the Site which is subject to copyright, trademark, or patent protection is the property of us, and will remain property of us. By using the site, you do not have the right to copy, reproduce, sell, use, or otherwise exercise the Intellectual Property rights in any way.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We strive to provide the Site, and services attached to the Site, in a way that is most effective, safe, and useful for our customers, but there are some things it is important for you to understand that we cannot promise.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Site, and any services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. Additionally, we do not verify the marital or relationship status of any individual on the site.
You acknowledge that We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety, accuracy or legality of any event or content associated with an event, the truth or accuracy of any information provided by Users (including the Consumer's personal information shared with Organizers in connection with events) or the ability of any User to perform or actually complete a transaction. We have no responsibility to you for, and hereby disclaims all liability arising from, the acts or omissions of any third parties that We require to provide the Site or services on the Site, that an Organizer chooses to assist with an event, or that you choose to contract with when using the Site.
You understand and agree that some events may carry inherent risk, and by participating in those events, you choose to assume those risks voluntarily. For example, some events may carry risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death, and you freely and willfully assume those risks by choosing to participate in those events. Additionally, interacting with people online, or meeting people offline, may carry inherent risks and by using our platform you assume those risks voluntarily.
The foregoing disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. You may have other statutory rights. However, the duration of statutorily required warranties, if any, will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old, or minors under the age of 18 years old. Additionally, the minimum age to engage with this Site, and engage with the services provided on this Site, is 18 years old.
User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Site and Twoish, along with its partners, owners, members, principals, employees, contractors, attorneys, agents, and representatives (individually, an “Indemnified Party” and collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), for, against, and from (a) all third party claims arising out of or related to User’s use, actions, and statements made during the course of using the Site, including any losses, costs, damages, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) or other liabilities incurred by the Site and Twoish in responding to such third party claims, and (b) liabilities, claims (including, without limitation, claims and liabilities relating to remediation, bodily injury and property damage), causes of action, suits, judgments, damages, losses, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, court costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and costs of work) of any nature (individually and collectively, “Losses”), to the extent arising out of, resulting from or incurred as a result of Contractor’s work, work product, actions, or statements made during the term of this Agreement
User Comments, Posts, and Feedback
Additionally, you agree not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate, or store information on this Site that:
(a) is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner;
(b) violates or infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or the privacy or publicity rights of others;
(c) reveals a trade secret, unless you own it;
(d) is obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, malicious, hateful, sexually explicit, or embarrassing to any other person or entity, advocates, promotes, incites, instructs, informs, assists or otherwise encourages violence or other illegal activities, or involves fraud, stalking, or otherwise violating the legal rights of others, is harmful to minors, attempts to mislead others about your identity or the origin of a message or other communication, or impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any other person or entity, or is otherwise materially false, misleading, or inaccurate or otherwise objectionable, all as determined by RSL in its sole discretion;
(e) violates any applicable law or regulation;
(f) constitutes or contains junk mail, spam, advertisements or solicitations of a business, surveys, contests, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
(g) contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines, engines, or other software, data, or programs that are intended to or may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data information, or property of another including, but not limited to, the Site.
Third Party Sites
In App Purchase
You may have the opportunity to participate in certain In App Purchases.
If we offer additional products and services for purchase ("in app purchases") through the App Store℠, Google Play or other application platforms authorized by our Site (each, a "Software Store"), you will be prompted to enter details for your account with the mobile platform you are using (e.g., Apple, Android, etc.) ("your IAP Account"), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. In app purchases may include a free trial period. At the end of the free trial period, you will be charged the price of the subscription and will continue to be charged until you cancel your subscription. To avoid any charges, you must cancel before the end of the trial period. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will be billed continuously for the subscription until you cancel in accordance with the platform terms. In all cases, please refer to the terms of your application platform which apply to your in app purchases.
This site is intended for use in the United States, Canada, and United States territories.
Scraping or Commercial Use of Site Content
The Site Content is not intended for commercial use. You have no right to use, and agree not to use, any Site content for your own commercial purposes. You have no right to, and agree not to scrape, crawl, or employ any automated means to extract data from the Site(s). Additionally, you agree to not participate in any of the following acts:
• use the Service or any content contained in the Service for any commercial purposes without our written consent.
• copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without Twoish’s prior written consent.
• express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Twoish.
• use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
• use the Service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
• upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Service.
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service.
• “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without Twoish’s prior written authorization.
• use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Twoish or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of Twoish) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
• modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service, or cause others to do so.
• use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or other users’ Content or information without our written consent.
• use, access, or publish the Twoish application programming interface without our written consent.
• probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Service or any system or network.
• encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
If you have any questions about this Terms of Service, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
YeahWeKhan, LLC d/b/a Twoish
3102 Oak Lawn Ave
Dallas, TX 75219